Senior Property Tax Exemption/Deferral

If you are a senior citizen or disabled with your primary residence in Washington State, there are two programs that may help you pay your Property Taxes and/or Special Assessments.   Your household income and your age or disability determine your eligibility for both programs.

The Dept of Revenue brochure:  Senior Property Tax Exempt Brochure_DOR